Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-301 Topic 1 Question 51 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-301 exam
Question #: 51
Topic #: 1
[All 500-301 Questions]

Which advantage to using Cisco WebEx Training Center is true?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stacey
8 days ago
You know, I'm surprised they didn't include an option about the web conferencing capabilities of WebEx Training Center. That's one of the main reasons people use it in the first place - the ability to bring remote participants together for interactive sessions.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
9 days ago
Yeah, the recording feature is definitely a game-changer. I can see how that would be more beneficial than the other options like e-commerce or hosting town halls, which are nice but not as core to the training experience.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
10 days ago
I agree, D does seem like the correct answer. Being able to record sessions and make them available for on-demand viewing is super useful, especially for training programs. It allows participants to revisit the material anytime they need a refresher.
upvoted 0 times
Ashley
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Cisco WebEx Training Center features. Let's see, I think the answer is D - you can record sessions for later playback. That's one of the key advantages of using the Training Center, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel