Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-301 Topic 1 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-301 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 1
[All 500-301 Questions]

Which path do you take to configure alternate hosts from your Cisco WebEx Personal Room settings?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Chan
11 days ago
Haha, this question is a tricky one, isn't it? I'm going to have to go with D) My WebEx > Preferences > Alternate Host. I mean, who needs a personal room anyway? Just give me the alternate host settings and let's move on!
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
12 days ago
You know, I was just playing around with my Cisco WebEx the other day, and I'm pretty sure the answer is A) My WebEx > My Personal Room > Alternate Host. It's right there in the personal room settings, no need to dig through the preferences menu.
upvoted 0 times
Letha
13 days ago
I'm not too sure about this one. I feel like the correct path might be C) My WebEx > Preferences > My Personal Room > Alternate Host. It just seems more logical to me that the alternate host settings would be buried a bit deeper in the menu structure.
upvoted 0 times
Audra
14 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I was just reviewing my Cisco WebEx settings the other day, and I think the answer is B) Preferences > My Personal Room > Alternate Host. That's where I remember seeing the option to configure alternate hosts.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel