Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-301 Topic 1 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-301 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 1
[All 500-301 Questions]

Which products are needed to deploy Cisco WebEx Meeting Center?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gail
11 days ago
Absolutely. This is a pretty straightforward question, to be honest. I'm glad they're not trying to trip us up with some obscure on-premises requirement. Though, you know, a part of me kind of wishes they would, just to make things more interesting, you know? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Fredric
12 days ago
Ah, I see. That makes sense. It's kind of like Zoom or Microsoft Teams in that regard. You just need an internet connection and a supported device, and you can start hosting and joining meetings. No need for any on-premises infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Ivory
13 days ago
Yeah, I agree with that. Option D seems to be the correct answer here. Cisco WebEx Meeting Center is a cloud-based service, so you don't need to set up any local servers or endpoints to use it. Just a client device like a laptop or smartphone, and you're good to go.
upvoted 0 times
Tamera
14 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I'm not too familiar with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, but from the options provided, it seems like it's a cloud-based solution that doesn't require any on-premises infrastructure. That would make sense, as a lot of these web conferencing tools are moving more towards a SaaS model these days.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel