Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-285 Topic 2 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-285 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 2
[All 500-285 Questions]

What does the whitelist attribute value "not evaluated" indicate?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leota
22 days ago
Haha, you all sound pretty confident, but I'm leaning more towards D - the host is not on a monitored network segment. If it's not being monitored, then how could it be evaluated for the whitelist?
upvoted 0 times
Reed
23 days ago
You guys are close, but I think the answer is actually A - the host is not a target of the whitelist. If the host isn't on the whitelist, then it wouldn't be able to be evaluated, right?
upvoted 0 times
Dante
24 days ago
I'm not too sure about that, Aja. I was thinking it might be C - the whitelist status could not be updated because the correlation policy it belongs to is not enabled. That would also make sense in terms of why the host is 'not evaluated'.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
25 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the answer is probably B - the host could not be evaluated because no profile exists for it. That seems like the most logical explanation for the 'not evaluated' status.
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
5 days ago
So, B is the best choice here for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
6 days ago
True, it's more about not being able to evaluate rather than not being a target.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
7 days ago
I don't think that would result in a 'not evaluated' status.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
8 days ago
But what about option A - the host is not a target of the whitelist?
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
9 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. If there's no profile, then it can't be evaluated.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
10 days ago
I think the answer is B - the host could not be evaluated because no profile exists for it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel