Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-230 Topic 1 Question 40 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-230 exam
Question #: 40
Topic #: 1
[All 500-230 Questions]

Which statements are true regarding L3VPN configurations?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sena
20 days ago
Yep, I think you've got it! Although, you know, sometimes these certification exams try to catch you with little gotchas like that. Better double-check our answers just to be sure. Wouldn't want to get tripped up by some sneaky wording or something.
upvoted 0 times
Desirae
20 hours ago
A) Prior to configuring a vrf within MP-BGP, the router has to have instantiated the VPNv4 or VPNv6 address-family.
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
2 days ago
Exactly, those little details can make all the difference in passing or failing.
upvoted 0 times
Herman
3 days ago
B) On a single PE router, the Route Distinguisher and the Route Targets must be the same.
upvoted 0 times
Janae
4 days ago
Yeah, good point. Always important to double-check, especially with these tricky exams.
upvoted 0 times
Edwin
5 days ago
D) The import and export Route Targets must be the same on a PE.
upvoted 0 times
Boris
6 days ago
C) Prior to configuring a neighbor in the VPNv4 address-family, it must already be configured for IPv4-Unicast.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
7 days ago
A) Prior to configuring a vrf within MP-BGP, the router has to have instantiated the VPNv4 or VPNv6 address-family.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
21 days ago
Haha, no kidding. These exams can be brutal. But hey, at least we're all in this together, right? I'll take one last look over the options, and then we can compare our final answers. Teamwork makes the dreamwork!
upvoted 0 times
Lamonica
22 days ago
Aha, good catch! I was a bit unsure about that one, but you're right. Alright, let me recap what we've got so far: A and C are true, B and D are false. Does that sound about right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel