Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 500-220 Topic 4 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 500-220 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 4
[All 500-220 Questions]

Which configuration step is necessary when automatic updating is required of iOS apps provisioned through Systems Manager that are found in the App Store?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leonora
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. What if option B is the answer? The question does mention 'automatic updating of iOS devices', so configuring that in the Meraki profile could be the way to go. I'm torn between B and D now.
upvoted 0 times
Fletcher
9 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Although option A says automatic updating is the default, I doubt that's the case when the apps are provisioned through a specific management tool like Systems Manager. Better to be safe and set up a profile to handle the updates.
upvoted 0 times
Clemencia
10 days ago
I agree, option D does seem like the most likely answer. Configuring automatic updating in the Meraki profile or creating a security policy doesn't quite seem like the right approach for this scenario. The question specifically mentions apps provisioned through Systems Manager, so a custom profile seems like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Merrilee
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I have a feeling it might be option D. Applying a profile with automatic update enabled seems like the logical step to ensure iOS apps are automatically updated.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel