Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-901 Topic 5 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-901 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 5
[All 350-901 Questions]

A developer is designing a modem, distributed microservice enterprise application. The application will be integrating with other systems and focus on a large deployment, so control of API calls is necessary. What is the best practice to reduce application response latency and protect the application from excessive use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Teddy
4 days ago
I'm with Beckie on this one. B is the way to go. Gotta protect that application from getting hammered, but also keep those response times snappy. Can't have one without the other, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
4 days ago
Haha, C is just begging for some serious performance issues, don't you think? I mean, who in their right mind would choose to not enforce any rate limiting at all? That's just asking for trouble.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
6 days ago
You know, I was initially thinking D - server-side rate limiting only. But then I realized that could lead to a lot of wasted client-side resources if the requests are getting throttled. B makes a lot more sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
6 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm definitely leaning towards B - implementing rate limiting on both the client and server sides. That way, we can protect the application from excessive use and also ensure low response latency.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel