Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-901 Topic 5 Question 69 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-901 exam
Question #: 69
Topic #: 5
[All 350-901 Questions]

Where mus! the data be encrypted to ensure end-to-end encryption when using an API?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daniel
22 hours ago
Haha, leave it to Audria to cut through the noise. I agree, B is the way to go. A and C just don't cut it for end-to-end encryption.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
22 hours ago
Ugh, this question is making my head spin. But I think you guys are right, B is the only way to truly achieve end-to-end encryption. Although, I do wonder if the exam writers are trying to trick us with this one. *nervous laughter*
upvoted 0 times
Audria
2 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. The answer is clearly B - on the source device before transmission. That's the only way to ensure the data is protected the whole way through.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
3 days ago
I was leaning towards B as well, but C also sounds plausible. If the data is only encrypted on the server, that doesn't seem like true end-to-end, you know? Though I guess it depends on how the API is set up.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
3 days ago
You know, I was tempted to go with A, because encrypting on the device that consumes the API sounds convenient. But then I remembered that convenience and security are like oil and water - they don't mix. B is the way to go, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Mona
4 days ago
Ooh, this question is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma. But seriously, B is the only option that ensures the data is protected from start to finish. Anything else is just security theater.
upvoted 0 times
Valene
4 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the answer has to be B, since end-to-end encryption implies the data is encrypted before it's transmitted, right? Anything else would leave gaps in the security.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
5 days ago
I was leaning towards C, but now that you guys mention it, B makes a lot more sense. Gotta encrypt that data at the source, otherwise it's just a bunch of plain text floating around out there.
upvoted 0 times
Devora
7 days ago
Yeah, I agree. If the data isn't encrypted before it's sent, then it's not truly end-to-end encrypted, no matter what happens on the other end. B is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Nicolette
8 days ago
This is a tricky question. End-to-end encryption is all about making sure the data is encrypted at every step of the process, so I think the answer has to be B) on the source device before transmission.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel