Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-701 Topic 4 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-701 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 4
[All 350-701 Questions]

An organization wants to reduce their attach surface for cloud applications. They want to understand application communications, detect abnormal application Behavior, and detect vulnerabilities within the applications. Which action accomplishes this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malcom
4 days ago
You make a good point, but I think Cisco Secure Workload is the most comprehensive solution here. It's designed specifically for cloud environments, and the question is asking about reducing the attack surface for cloud apps. That's a pretty clear indication that A is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Ernestine
5 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. Option B with Cisco ISE also sounds like it could be a valid solution, as it provides application visibility and access control. And Cisco Umbrella in option C could be used to control access to cloud applications as well.
upvoted 0 times
Tamra
6 days ago
I agree, and based on the options provided, it looks like option A, configuring Cisco Secure Workload, is the best answer. It specifically mentions detecting anomalies and vulnerabilities, which are exactly what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Sanda
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our knowledge of Cisco security solutions. The key seems to be reducing the attack surface for cloud applications, which means we need a solution that can provide visibility, detect anomalies, and identify vulnerabilities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel