Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-201 Topic 2 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-201 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 2
[All 350-201 Questions]

An analyst received multiple alerts on the SIEM console of users that are navigating to malicious URLs. The analyst needs to automate the task of receiving alerts and processing the data for further investigations. Three variables are available from the SIEM console to include in an automation script: console_ip, api_token, and reference_set_name. What must be added to this script to receive a successful HTTP response?

#!/usr/bin/python import sys import requests

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leslie
20 days ago
Haha, good point! Gotta have that try-except block to catch any nasty exceptions. Otherwise, you might as well just throw your laptop out the window when things go wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
5 days ago
C) console_ip, api_token
upvoted 0 times
Mila
6 days ago
Haha, good point! Gotta have that try-except block to catch any nasty exceptions.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
7 days ago
B) {1}, {3}
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
8 days ago
A) {1}, {2}
upvoted 0 times
Latricia
21 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys on option C. But you know, if I were the analyst, I'd probably also want to include some error handling in the script, just in case something goes wrong with the request. Can't have the script crashing on me during an investigation!
upvoted 0 times
Noe
22 days ago
I agree, option C does seem like the right choice. We need the console_ip to specify the destination, and the api_token to authenticate our request. The other options just don't seem complete enough.
upvoted 0 times
Aimee
23 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. We need to include the correct variables to get a successful HTTP response, but the answer choices are a bit ambiguous. I'm leaning towards option C - console_ip and api_token. That seems like the most logical combination to authenticate and communicate with the SIEM console.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel