Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-201 Topic 2 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-201 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 2
[All 350-201 Questions]

An analyst received multiple alerts on the SIEM console of users that are navigating to malicious URLs. The analyst needs to automate the task of receiving alerts and processing the data for further investigations. Three variables are available from the SIEM console to include in an automation script: console_ip, api_token, and reference_set_name. What must be added to this script to receive a successful HTTP response?

#!/usr/bin/python import sys import requests

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ressie
11 days ago
Haha, I love how they're trying to trick us with those other answer options. Like, who would choose to include {1}, and {2}, or {1}, and {3},? That doesn't even make sense!
upvoted 0 times
Noah
12 days ago
I agree, Asha. The question is asking what 'must be added' to the script, so I think the correct answer is option C: console_ip and api_token.
upvoted 0 times
Asha
13 days ago
Hmm, let me think this through. I'm pretty sure we need to include the console_ip and api_token variables in the script to get a successful HTTP response. The reference_set_name seems like it might be an optional parameter.
upvoted 0 times
Major
14 days ago
Whoa, this exam question is really tricky! I'm not sure I understand all the variables they're talking about. Does anyone have experience with SIEM consoles and automation scripts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel