Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 350-201 Topic 12 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 350-201 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 12
[All 350-201 Questions]

A security incident affected an organization's critical business services, and the customer-side web API became unresponsive and crashed. An investigation revealed a spike of API call requests and a high number of inactive sessions during the incident. Which two recommendations should the engineers make to prevent similar incidents in the future? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Thurman
10 days ago
Haha, 'Automate server-side error reporting for customers'? That's a good one. As if customers really want to know all the nitty-gritty details when the API goes down. Let's stick to the practical solutions, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Celia
11 days ago
I'm not so sure about A. Shorter timeouts might just create more headaches with users constantly getting logged out. I think B and C are the way to go - implement rate-limiting and maintain those API keys to keep things secure.
upvoted 0 times
Marti
12 days ago
I agree, Desire. A and B seem like the obvious choices here. Shorter timeouts could help clear out inactive sessions, and rate-limiting the API calls would prevent that spike in requests.
upvoted 0 times
Desire
13 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the key is to focus on reducing the load on the API during peak times and maintaining better session management. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel