Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-920 Topic 2 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-920 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 2
[All 300-920 Questions]

Which two statements about incoming WebEx call notifications on iOS and Android applications are true? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jacqueline
1 days ago
I'm not so sure about the webhooks though. Option E seems to imply they're required for both foreground and background on both platforms, but I'm not confident about that.
upvoted 0 times
Ernest
1 days ago
Ah, I see what you're getting at. I think the key is that the iOS SDK has some built-in support for handling background notifications, whereas Android needs a bit more manual configuration. But I'm not 100% sure.
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
2 days ago
You're right, Billy. And for iOS, I think option D is correct - the Application Push Notifications need to be configured as silent when the app is in the background.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
3 days ago
Good idea, Lily. Let's go with A and D. At least we'll get half the points on this one!
upvoted 0 times
Michel
3 days ago
Hmm, I don't know about that. I thought the iOS SDK had some special handling for background notifications that didn't require webhooks. But I could be wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
4 days ago
I've dealt with this kind of thing before, and I'm pretty sure the answer is B and E. Firebase on Android needs to use a data message, and webhooks are required for both platforms in both the foreground and background.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
4 days ago
Hmm, this question seems tricky. I'm not sure about the differences between Firebase Cloud Messaging and Application Push Notifications on iOS and Android.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
5 days ago
Okay, let me see... I think the webhooks are required for both iOS and Android, but the specifics about silent push notifications on iOS are a bit hazy. Anyone else have any insights?
upvoted 0 times
Keena
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure the Firebase Cloud Messaging stuff is specific to Android, so that narrows it down a bit. But I'm not sure about the iOS part.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
9 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too familiar with the specifics of WebEx call notifications on iOS and Android, so I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel