Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-920 Topic 4 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-920 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 4
[All 300-920 Questions]

Which two statements describe valid limitations for Webex Teams bot accounts in a group space? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Deandrea
4 days ago
Ooh, this is a tricky one! I'm pretty sure a bot can't send a message without an SSL certificate, so A is probably a valid limitation. And C is a no-brainer - no access token, no messaging. The other options are a bit more iffy, though.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
5 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of bot limitations! I think C is definitely a valid one - a bot needs a valid access token to send messages. As for D, that's an interesting one. I could see that being a real limitation, but I'd have to double-check the docs to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Edelmira
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too familiar with Webex Teams bots, but I'm guessing that a bot account can't send a message without a valid access token. As for the other option, I'm not sure if bots can't respond to other bots. Sounds like an interesting limitation to me.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
7 days ago
This question seems to be testing our knowledge of the limitations of Webex Teams bot accounts. I'm not entirely sure about the specifics, but I think options C and D might be the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel