Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-920 Topic 11 Question 67 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-920 exam
Question #: 67
Topic #: 11
[All 300-920 Questions]

Which two statements describe valid limitations for Webex Teams bot accounts in a group space? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ranee
4 days ago
Hmm, yeah, the @mention thing is a good point. I think B might be a valid answer as well. Bots can't just eavesdrop on conversations, they need to be explicitly called out to participate. But C and D are definitely the safest bets here.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
5 days ago
Haha, an SSL certificate for a bot? That's a good one! I agree, C and D are the way to go here. Although, I wonder if a bot can actually hear messages without being @mentioned. That could be an interesting limitation to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
6 days ago
You're right, C and D make sense. A bot account can't send messages without a valid token, and it also can't interact with other bots. I'm not sure about the other options though. Does a bot really need an SSL certificate to send messages?
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
7 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to test our understanding of Webex Teams bot limitations. I think the valid answers are C and D. A bot needs a valid access token to send messages, and it can't respond to another bot in the same group space.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel