Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-920 Topic 1 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-920 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 1
[All 300-920 Questions]

Which list of API calls must be made to provision 50 new Webex Room devices for an organization?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tenesha
22 days ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers are trying to trip us up with these options. They probably want to see if we can really understand the Webex provisioning workflow.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
23 days ago
I agree with Alyce, but I'm not sure if the options provided cover the complete set of steps. Maybe we need to look into the Webex API documentation to be sure we have all the necessary calls.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
24 days ago
I think the key here is understanding how the Webex provisioning process works. We need to first create the place, then get the placeId, and finally provision the devices.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
6 days ago
Answer: A) POST to /places with 'displayName', POST the returned 'placeId' to /devices/
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
7 days ago
Answer: D) POST to /licenses, POST 'displayName' to /places, POST 'licensed' and placeId' to /devices
upvoted 0 times
Lenora
8 days ago
Answer: A) POST to /places with 'displayName', POST the returned 'placeId' to /devices/
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
9 days ago
Answer: C) POST to /licenses, POST the returned 'licneseId' and a specified 'displayName' to /devices
upvoted 0 times
Samira
10 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Verona
25 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct sequence of API calls required to provision the Webex Room devices.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel