Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-915 Topic 19 Question 60 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-915 exam
Question #: 60
Topic #: 19
[All 300-915 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A new application has just been developed as a Docker container. What is the missing step for packaging the container ready for deployment in IOx?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

William
9 hours ago
I agree, B does seem like the most logical answer. But wait, what about signing the app with the package.cert file? That could be important too.
upvoted 0 times
Lindy
1 days ago
Haha, you guys are all overthinking this. The answer is obviously B. Building the package.yaml files. It's the most straightforward step in the process.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
1 days ago
Okay, let's take a look at the options. I'm leaning towards B, since building the package.yaml file seems like a crucial step in the packaging process.
upvoted 0 times
Virgie
2 days ago
Wait, wait, wait. Aren't we forgetting the most important step? Option A, pulling/pushing the image to the Docker registry. That's the first thing you need to do before anything else!
upvoted 0 times
Nell
2 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too familiar with the packaging process for IOx, so I'll need to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
3 days ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think the answer is option D, logging in to the device manager and loading the application. That's the final step in the deployment process.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
5 days ago
I disagree. I think the answer is option B, building the package.yaml files. That's the standard way to package a Docker container for IOx deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
7 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I think the missing step is option C, building the package.cert file to sign the app. That's a crucial step in packaging the container for deployment in IOx.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel