Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-915 Topic 14 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-915 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 14
[All 300-915 Questions]

Mosquitto was installed correctly on the Cisco IR829 router as a Cisco IOx application. When the sensor is connected to the broker on the Cisco IR829 router with the default port, the connection is refused (Error Code 5).

Which action should be done to resolve the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Isadora
22 days ago
Hmm, option B is interesting too. Maybe there's a need to explicitly specify the port in the package_config.ini file. It's always good to check multiple config files when troubleshooting these kinds of issues.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
23 days ago
You know, I was just reading about Mosquitto the other day. It's a really popular MQTT broker, so this issue is probably something a lot of people run into. I wonder if there's a typo in the config file or something like that.
upvoted 0 times
Marnie
24 days ago
I agree, the port configuration seems like the most likely culprit here. The default MQTT port is 1883, so option D looks promising to me. We'll need to make sure the port is properly configured in the package.yaml file.
upvoted 0 times
Ria
5 days ago
But let's start with updating the port in the package.yaml file first.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
6 days ago
If it doesn't, we might need to revisit the username and password setup.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
7 days ago
Fingers crossed that this resolves the connection issue.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
8 days ago
Once we confirm that, we can try connecting the sensor to the broker again.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
9 days ago
Let's check the package.yaml file to make sure the port is set to 1883.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
10 days ago
Option D looks like the right move here.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
25 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting problem. The error code 5 usually indicates a connection refused, which could mean a firewall or port issue. I'm thinking the solution might be related to the ports or network configuration on the Cisco router.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel