Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-910 Topic 17 Question 70 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-910 exam
Question #: 70
Topic #: 17
[All 300-910 Questions]

Refer to the Exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit A DevOps engineer is responsible for monitoring a mission-critical app During normal operations, when opening the application dashboard, it has been noticed that Ecom-Tier1 suddenly turns partially red Which action must be taken to address the Ecom-Tier1 turning red?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kristeen
4 days ago
Hmm, I don't know. Contacting the network team seems like a bit of a stretch to me. I mean, sure, there could be a network issue causing the problem, but I think we should try the more obvious solutions first, like scaling up the resources. Although, I do like the idea of blaming the network team - they're always an easy scapegoat, right?
upvoted 0 times
Venita
5 days ago
Yeah, that's a good point. Decreasing the load on the MySQL databases might work, but it's kind of like putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound, you know? We really need to get to the root of the issue. I'm with Mauricio - let's see if we can add more nodes to Ecom-Tier1 to handle the load.
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
6 days ago
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Restarting the service might clear the issue for now, but it doesn't really address the underlying problem. I'm leaning more towards checking with the planning team to see if we can scale up the resources in that tier to handle the increased traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Marti
7 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. The application dashboard shows that Ecom-Tier1 has turned partially red, which means there's an issue with that component. I'm not sure if restarting the service is the right call - that might just be a temporary fix and the problem could come back.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel