Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-910 Topic 15 Question 64 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-910 exam
Question #: 64
Topic #: 15
[All 300-910 Questions]

A developer is containerizing an application. The container "devnetprotf' has been run in detached mode to output the container ID with the command

Which command must be used to start an interactive Bash she m the running container?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Devorah
11 days ago
Hmm, good point. Although I have to say, 'devnetprod' is a pretty unfortunate container name. Sounds like something a dev would come up with. *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
12 days ago
Yeah, that makes sense. And using the container ID directly in the command is the way to go, rather than the container name, since the name 'devnetprod' isn't unique.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
13 days ago
I agree with you on A. The question specifically says the container is already running in detached mode, so we need to use the 'exec' command to get into it, rather than starting a new container with 'run'.
upvoted 0 times
Rusty
14 days ago
Okay, let's think this through. We're being asked about starting an interactive Bash shell in a running container, and the container ID is provided. I'm thinking the correct answer is A, since that command uses 'exec' to interact with the running container rather than starting a new one.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel