Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-910 Topic 13 Question 68 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-910 exam
Question #: 68
Topic #: 13
[All 300-910 Questions]

Refer to the Exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit A DevOps engineer is responsible for monitoring a mission-critical app During normal operations, when opening the application dashboard, it has been noticed that Ecom-Tier1 suddenly turns partially red Which action must be taken to address the Ecom-Tier1 turning red?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Patria
20 days ago
Hold on, guys. I think option D might be the way to go. If it's an intermittent network issue, we should probably get the network team involved to investigate. They might be able to find the root cause and fix it for good, instead of just restarting the service or tweaking the databases.
upvoted 0 times
Destiny
21 days ago
Dude, if my app's dashboard turned red, I'd be freaking out! I say we go with option A and just restart the service. That way, we can quickly re-establish the connection and hopefully clear the issue. Plus, it's the easiest solution, right?
upvoted 0 times
Mari
3 days ago
Alright, let's go ahead and restart the service then. Fingers crossed it resolves the red dashboard!
upvoted 0 times
Milly
4 days ago
Looks like we're all leaning towards option A. Let's give it a shot and see if it works.
upvoted 0 times
Katina
5 days ago
I'm on board with option A as well. It's straightforward and could solve the problem quickly.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
6 days ago
I think that's a smart move. Restarting the service is a common troubleshooting step for issues like this.
upvoted 0 times
Karan
7 days ago
Yeah, restarting the service can sometimes do the trick. Let's go with option A.
upvoted 0 times
German
8 days ago
I totally agree with you! Option A seems like the quickest way to address the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
22 days ago
I agree, this question is a bit confusing. But from the information provided, it sounds like the issue might be related to the MySQL databases. Maybe we should try option B and decrease the load on those databases first, before considering adding more nodes.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
23 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand what's going on with the Ecom-Tier1 turning partially red. Maybe it's a performance issue or a network problem? I'm leaning towards option C, checking with the planning team to see if we can add more nodes to handle the traffic.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel