Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-835 Topic 7 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-835 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 7
[All 300-835 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

The exhibit shows the XML schema to associate a device for the AddUser operation in AXL. Which XML snippet is correct to associate a device with name ''SEP151515151515''?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gertude
20 days ago
Okay, let's look at the options. Option A seems to be missing the 'device' element, so that's probably not right. Option B has the 'device' element, but the value doesn't match the one in the question. Option C looks promising, but I'm not sure about the 'name' attribute. And Option D... well, it's just confusing.
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
21 days ago
Ugh, this is the kind of question that makes me nervous. I hate dealing with XML and schema stuff. It's like trying to decipher hieroglyphics!
upvoted 0 times
Denise
22 days ago
I think I've seen something similar to this in my study materials, but I'm not 100% sure. Let's go through the options and see if we can figure it out.
upvoted 0 times
Kenda
23 days ago
This question seems straightforward, but I'm not too confident about the answer. The XML schema provided looks complicated, and I'm not sure I fully understand how to associate a device with the AddUser operation.
upvoted 0 times
Dona
2 days ago
Let's go with Option A
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
3 days ago
I agree, Option A seems to be the right choice
upvoted 0 times
Clarence
4 days ago
No, I believe Option A is correct