Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-835 Topic 5 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-835 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 5
[All 300-835 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

A Webex Meetings XML API HTTP request message with several invalid portions is shown. Which reference points to a line in the exhibit that correctly indicates that this is a LstsummaryUser request?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Queen
20 days ago
Webex Meetings API, huh? That's a new one for me. I better brush up on my Webex knowledge before this exam. *chuckles* Maybe I can get some tips from the Webex support team - they're probably sick of answering questions like this all day.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
21 days ago
Ah, I see what they're getting at. This looks like a Webex Meetings API request, and the question is asking us to identify the line that indicates it's a LstsummaryUser request. Time to put on my detective hat and start scouring the code!
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
22 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. The question is asking us to identify a specific reference point, but the code looks pretty complex. I wonder if there's some hidden clue or detail we're supposed to pick up on.
upvoted 0 times
Ronnie
23 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. The exhibit shows a code snippet, but it's not immediately clear which line is the correct answer. I'll need to carefully analyze the code to determine the right reference point.
upvoted 0 times
Van
2 days ago
Let's carefully analyze the code to find the right reference point.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
3 days ago
I think line 14 makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Yuonne
4 days ago
I am leaning towards line 18 as well.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
5 days ago
I'll go with line 17 as the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
6 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. I think it might be line 1.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
7 days ago
No, I disagree. I believe the correct answer is line 18.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
8 days ago
I think the correct answer is line 14.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel