Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-835 Topic 4 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-835 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 4
[All 300-835 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

When a Calling Search Space is updated and a new member is added, how is a member defined?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Comments

Lai
2 hours ago
Hold on, let me take a closer look at the image. Ah, I see now! Option C seems to be the most accurate description of how a member is defined when a calling search space is updated. It talks about the combination of partitions and/or devices that are included in the calling search space.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
1 days ago
Yeah, I'm a bit confused too. I think Option B might be the right answer, since it mentions 'a combination of partitions and/or devices', which sounds like it could be related to how the calling search space is structured.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
1 days ago
You know, I think we might be overthinking this. Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one. Let's read through the question and the options again carefully, and see if one of them just clicks.
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
2 days ago
Alright, let's take a look at the options. Option A says the member is defined as 'something', Option B says it's 'something else', Option C says it's 'something different', and Option D says it's 'something completely different'. Hmm, I'm not sure which one is correct, this is a tough one.
upvoted 0 times
Pok
2 days ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky question. I'm not sure about the difference between these options, but I think it might have to do with how the calling search space is defined and how new members are added to it.
upvoted 0 times
Celia
3 days ago
Haha, this question is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! I bet the exam writer was feeling pretty clever when they came up with this one. Let's see if we can outsmart them.
upvoted 0 times
Ora
5 days ago
I don't know, this seems like a pretty specific question. It's probably testing our knowledge of how Calling Search Spaces work in Cisco's Unified Communications system. We better brush up on our Cisco CUCM administration if we want to pass this exam.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
7 days ago
This question is quite tricky, I've never encountered anything like it before. Maybe we should go through the options carefully and see if we can figure out the right answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel