Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-825 Topic 6 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-825 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 6
[All 300-825 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Two participants are in a conference together. On which call leg and direction does the packet loss occur?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Daryl
11 days ago
I'm not so sure about that, Mignon. The SIP client is connected through the Cisco Meeting Server, so I think the packet loss is more likely to happen on the leg between the web app and the Cisco Meeting Server. But I'm not completely confident, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times
Mignon
12 days ago
Haha, yeah, the web app is always the weakest link, am I right? *laughs* But seriously, I'm leaning towards option D - from the SIP client to the Cisco Meeting Server. SIP can be tricky, and that seems like the most direct connection that could be causing problems.
upvoted 0 times
Eun
13 days ago
I agree, the diagram doesn't make it obvious. But if I had to guess, I'd say the packet loss is most likely happening on the connection from the Cisco Meeting Server to the web app (option A). The web app seems to be the furthest away from the core, so that's where I'd expect to see the most issues.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems tricky. The exhibit shows some kind of network diagram, but it doesn't explicitly show where the packet loss is occurring. We'll need to analyze the connections carefully to figure this out.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel