Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-825 Topic 3 Question 56 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-825 exam
Question #: 56
Topic #: 3
[All 300-825 Questions]

An administrator configures a Call Bridge to record meetings. Which two configuration elements tell the Call Bridge where to find the recording server? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Comments

Noah
7 hours ago
Ooh, C) DTMF combination, that's an interesting one. I could see that being used to trigger the recording, but I'm not sure if it's considered a 'configuration element' in this context. D) sipRecorderUri is definitely the main one, though.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
10 hours ago
Absolutely. Now, let's just hope the real exam doesn't have any curveballs like this one. I'm already picturing the questions being like, 'Which two configuration elements determine the color of the Call Bridge's LED lights?' Wouldn't that be something?
upvoted 0 times
Diego
1 days ago
Haha, yeah, those other options are just a bit of a distraction. Trying to trip us up, I suppose. But I think we've got this one figured out.
upvoted 0 times
Mira
1 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about A) tenants or B) IVR. Those seem more related to user management and call handling, respectively. This is specifically about configuring the recording server, so I'm leaning towards D) sipRecorderUri and possibly C) DTMF combination.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
2 days ago
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. D) sipRecorderUri makes sense, but I'm not convinced about E). Maybe A) tenants or B) IVR would be a better choice.
upvoted 0 times
Dylan
4 days ago
I agree, D) sipRecorderUri is definitely one of the configuration elements. But I'm not sure about E) outbound rules. Doesn't that have more to do with call routing?
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm guessing the answer is D) sipRecorderUri and possibly E) outbound rules.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel