Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-825 Topic 4 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-825 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 4
[All 300-825 Questions]

An organization wants to ensure that off-premises users can use a browser to join the Cisco Meeting Server web app without needing additional software. What must be included in the Expressway-E certificate to accomplish this goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Coral
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, option C is just overkill. And the Guest account client URI? That's a bit of a stretch, if you ask me. I think the exam writers are trying to trip us up with those silly choices.
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
9 days ago
I agree, B seems like the most logical choice. Although, I have to say, the other options are a bit...interesting. Naming each Cisco Meeting Server in the certificate? That's a lot of work!
upvoted 0 times
Jose
10 days ago
You're right, that's an important detail. Based on that, I'm leaning towards option B - the Web Admin interface FQDN as a SAN. That would allow external users to access the web app through the Expressway-E without needing anything else installed on their end.
upvoted 0 times
Cristen
11 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of Cisco Meeting Server deployment. I think the key here is the requirement for off-premises users to join the web app without additional software.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel