Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-820 Topic 1 Question 65 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-820 exam
Question #: 65
Topic #: 1
[All 300-820 Questions]

D18912E1457D5D1DDCBD40AB3BF70D5D

Refer to the exhibit showing logs from the Expressway-C, a copy of the Expressway-E certificate, and the UC traversal zone configuration for the Expressway-C. An office administrator is deploying mobile and remote access and sees an issue with the UC traversal zone. The zone is showing ''TLS negotiation failure''. What is causing this issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Veronica
8 days ago
Haha, yeah, you know what they say - the devil's in the details! This one's got me scratching my head, but I think I'm going to go with C too.
upvoted 0 times
Otis
9 days ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. Although the other options seem plausible, C just seems to fit the problem description the best. Plus, it's always the little details that trip you up in these exams.
upvoted 0 times
Bettye
10 days ago
I agree, C does seem like the most likely culprit. The fact that the logs are showing a TLS negotiation failure suggests an issue with the certificate configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
11 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm not sure which answer is correct, but I'm leaning towards C. The issue with the UC traversal zone seems to be related to the peer address not matching the SAN entries in the Expressway-E certificate.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel