Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-815 Topic 12 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-815 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 12
[All 300-815 Questions]

An engineer is troubleshooting local ringback on a Cisco SIP gateway The gateway is not ignoring the SIP 180 response with SDP from the service provider, and the far end device is sending the 180 with SDP to play ringback from the IP address specified m the SDP Which configuration change must be made on the gateway to resolve the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tish
2 hours ago
I'm leaning towards either C or D, since the question says the gateway is 'not ignoring the SIP 180 response with SDP'. That implies the 'disable-early-media 180' setting is currently enabled, and we need to disable it to resolve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
4 hours ago
Alright, let's break this down. The gateway is not ignoring the SIP 180 response, so we need to disable the early media feature. But which command is it? A, B, C, or D?
upvoted 0 times
Lorriane
1 days ago
Okay, let's take a closer look at the answer choices. A and B both mention 'disable-early-media 180', so that seems like the key thing we need to address. But the question is asking about what configuration change we need to make, so I'm guessing the answer is either enabling or disabling that setting.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
2 days ago
Haha, I can already hear the collective groan from the class when they see this question. 'Not the early media thing again!' But hey, at least it's a classic, right?
upvoted 0 times
Omer
2 days ago
Yeah, the wording of the question is a bit technical, but it looks like we need to figure out the right configuration change to make on the gateway to resolve the issue with the local ringback.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
3 days ago
I'm guessing the answer has something to do with disabling or enabling the early media feature on the gateway. But which command is the correct one? That's the tricky part.
upvoted 0 times
Veronika
3 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of SIP and Cisco gateway configurations. It's a pretty specific scenario, but I think I might have an idea on how to approach it.
upvoted 0 times
Lynsey
4 days ago
Okay, so we're dealing with a SIP 180 response with SDP, and the gateway isn't ignoring it. We need to find the right config change to resolve the issue. Time to put on our thinking caps!
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
6 days ago
Ah, the classic 'disable-early-media' puzzle. I remember this one from my last Cisco exam. Let's see if we can figure it out.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
8 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too familiar with Cisco SIP gateway configurations, but I'll give it my best shot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel