Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-810 Topic 5 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-810 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 5
[All 300-810 Questions]

A collaboration engineer configured high availability for Cisco IM and Presence service The engineer wants to ensure that client failovers do not disrupt other users on the secondary node What must the engineer configure to accomplish this goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elouise
11 days ago
Haha, you two are really going at it! I'd say it's a tough call, but I'm inclined to agree with Willow. Managing the database load seems like the key to preventing disruptions to other users.
upvoted 0 times
Jolene
12 days ago
Really? I'm not so sure about that. I was leaning more towards D. 'CUPC 8.5 And Higher - Re-Login Limits' on the Server Recovery Manager service. This setting helps control the re-login process for clients during failover, minimizing disruption to other users.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
13 days ago
I think the answer is B. 'Maximum database requests to allow' on the XCP Router service. This setting helps manage the load on the database during failover scenarios, ensuring that other users are not impacted.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
14 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to be testing our understanding of high availability configuration for Cisco IM and Presence service. The key here is to ensure that client failovers don't disrupt other users on the secondary node.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel