Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-810 Topic 3 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-810 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 3
[All 300-810 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an issue with Cisco Jabber for Windows The end-user reports that Cisco Jabber cannot be used to control a Cisco 8841 IP Phone The phone appears in the Jabber client, but there is a red x on the icon for the phone Which end-user option resolves the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kami
3 days ago
Yeah, the 'Standard CTI' options sound the most promising. I'm stuck between B and C though. 'Standard CTI Allow Calling Number Modification' could also be relevant if there's some issue with the phone number registered in Jabber. But I think I'll go with C in the end.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
4 days ago
Haha, I bet the engineer who wrote this question is having a good laugh at us struggling with it. These Cisco certification exams can be so convoluted sometimes. But I agree, I think C is the best bet here. Allowing call monitoring should give Jabber the permissions it needs to control the 8841 phone.
upvoted 0 times
Anglea
5 days ago
I'm not so sure about D. The question specifically mentions the phone is a Cisco 8841, which is a standard IP phone, not a rollover phone. I think the answer is more likely to be one of the 'Standard CTI' options, like C - 'Standard CTI Allow Call Monitoring'.
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
6 days ago
Hmm, this question is tricky. The fact that Jabber can see the phone but there's a red X on the icon suggests some kind of permissions issue. I'm leaning towards option D - 'Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones Supporting Rollover Mode'. That seems the most relevant in terms of allowing Jabber to control the phone.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel