Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-730 Topic 6 Question 83 Discussion

Comments

Nu
9 hours ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I was leaning towards D) Define the path to the individual webpage that uses HTTPS. That seems like it would be the most specific way to target the HTTPS traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
11 hours ago
I'm not sure about that. Wouldn't the FQDN, including the subdomain, be a better way to match the HTTPS traffic? I mean, that's how the website is actually addressed, right?
upvoted 0 times
Elouise
1 days ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. I think the key here is to specify the protocol to match HTTPS traffic. So, I'd go with option A.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
1 days ago
Nah, I don't think that's right. I'd go with C) Use the subject common name from the website certificate. That way, it would match the specific certificate being used for the HTTPS traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
2 days ago
Really? I was thinking B) Use the FQDN including the subdomain for the website. That way, it would match the entire domain, including any subdomains that use HTTPS.
upvoted 0 times
Harley
4 days ago
I think the answer is A) Specify the protocol to match (HTTP or HTTPS). That seems like the most straightforward way to ensure the object matches HTTPS traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Tashia
6 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand how to configure the URL object for HTTPS traffic on Cisco FMC.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel