Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-720 Topic 2 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-720 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 2
[All 300-720 Questions]

What is a benefit of deploying Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

One of the benefits of deploying Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager is that it provides centralized management of quarantined email for multiple Cisco Secure Email Gateway appliances. The administrator can use the Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager to view, search, release, delete, or forward quarantined messages from a single web interface.Reference: [Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager User Guide - Configuring Centralized Spam Quarantine]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kathrine
19 days ago
Haha, true that! Imagine having to log into 10 different systems to check on quarantined emails. What a nightmare. Definitely C for the win.
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
20 days ago
I agree with you guys, C is the way to go. Centralized management is key, and who wants to deal with email quarantine on a bunch of different systems? Not this guy!
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
21 days ago
Yeah, C seems like the right answer. Centralized management of quarantined email is a huge benefit, especially for larger organizations with tons of email traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
22 days ago
This question looks pretty straightforward to me. The benefit of deploying Cisco Secure Email and Web Manager is centralized management, so I'd go with option C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel