Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-720 Topic 15 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-720 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 15
[All 300-720 Questions]

An administrator notices that the Cisco Secure Email Gateway delivery queue on an appliance is consistently full. After further investigation, it is determined that the IP addresses currently in use by appliance are being rate-limited by some destinations. The administrator creates a new interface with an additional IP address using virtual gateway technology, but the issue is not solved Which configuration change resolves the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ricki
11 days ago
Agreed, I think Option C is the way to go. Now let's just hope the exam doesn't throw us a curveball and have a trick answer!
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
12 days ago
I'm still a bit confused, but I think Option C makes the most sense based on the information provided. The question specifically mentions 'alt-src-host', so that seems like the right command to use.
upvoted 0 times
Anastacia
13 days ago
Ha, I just had a thought - maybe we could use the 'alt-src-host' command to set the new interface as a delivery candidate, and then use the 'loadbalance auto' command to spread the load across all the interfaces. That could be a clever solution!
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
14 days ago
Ooh, that's an interesting idea! I'm leaning towards Option C as the best answer, but I'm still not 100% sure. Anyone have any other thoughts?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel