Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-715 Topic 3 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-715 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 3
[All 300-715 Questions]

What is a restriction of a standalone Cisco ISE node deployment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lasandra
20 days ago
Haha, I was just about to say the same thing. Option C seems to be the most logical choice here. Though I have to admit, I'm a bit worried about remembering all these little ISE deployment details.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnna
3 days ago
Absolutely, we have to stay on top of these things to protect our systems.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
4 days ago
I agree, it's better to be safe and well-informed when it comes to network security.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
5 days ago
Definitely, we need to be aware of all the limitations of a standalone Cisco ISE node deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
6 days ago
I think it's crucial for security reasons to know these restrictions.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
7 days ago
Yeah, that's right. It's important to remember all these details for ISE deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Claudia
8 days ago
C) Personas are enabled by default and cannot be edited on the node.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
21 days ago
You guys are on the right track. I think the key here is that in a standalone ISE node, the personas are enabled by default and can't be edited. So I'm going with option C.
upvoted 0 times
Tammy
22 days ago
I agree, this question is focusing on the restrictions of a standalone ISE node deployment. From what I know, the domain name and hostname of the node can't be changed after installation, so I'm leaning towards options B and D.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
23 days ago
Hmm, this question seems to test our understanding of Cisco ISE node deployment options. I'm not entirely sure about the answer, but I think it has something to do with the limitations of a standalone ISE node.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel