Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-620 Topic 9 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-620 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 9
[All 300-620 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Refer to the exhibit. Server A is connected to the Cisco ACI fabric using two teamed interfaces. One interface in a team is configured as active and the other remains in standby mode. When a failover occurs and the standby interface becomes active, it uses its built-in MAC address to send traffic. Which bridge domain configuration must be applied to resolve the issue?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nettie
11 hours ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards option B - 'Set L2 Unknown Unicast to Flood'. That sounds like it could help deal with the MAC address change by flooding the traffic instead of trying to learn new MAC addresses.
upvoted 0 times
Louisa
2 days ago
Hmm, let's look at the answer options. A) Configure Hardware proxy - that could be a good option, as it might help maintain the virtual MAC address even when the standby interface becomes active.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
2 days ago
I think the key is figuring out how the bridge domain configuration can resolve the MAC address change problem. We'll need to look closely at the options provided.
upvoted 0 times
Leila
3 days ago
Exactly! If the MAC address changes, it could lead to connectivity issues and disruptions in the network. We need to find a configuration that can resolve this problem.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
3 days ago
Haha, the 'Limit IP Learning to Subnet' option sounds like it's trying to limit the problem rather than solve it. Let's not go for that one!
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
4 days ago
Alright, let's think this through. From the information provided, it seems that when the standby interface becomes active, it uses its own MAC address to send traffic. This could cause some issues, right?
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
6 days ago
Yeah, I agree. The question is pretty specific and requires a good understanding of the Cisco ACI fabric and how it handles failover scenarios. I'm a little nervous about this one, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times
Kathryn
7 days ago
This question seems to be testing our understanding of Cisco ACI and its bridge domain configurations. I'm not sure I'm completely confident in my knowledge of this topic, but I'll do my best to contribute to the discussion.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel