Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 300-535 Topic 1 Question 52 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 300-535 exam
Question #: 52
Topic #: 1
[All 300-535 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

What are the two outcomes when the RESTCONF POST code is implemented? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Iraida
7 days ago
Hold up, guys. What if the question is just trying to trick us? You know how these certification exams love to do that. I'm gonna go with A and D, but I'm keeping an eye out for any hidden gotchas.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about C. Merging an existing endpoint just doesn't seem like the right outcome for a POST operation. I'm leaning more towards A and E - adding a new endpoint and updating an existing one.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
9 days ago
I agree, A and D sound like the most likely answers. But I'm also curious about option C - merging an L3VPN endpoint. That could be a valid outcome as well, don't you think?
upvoted 0 times
Roslyn
10 days ago
This question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answers, but I think options A and D might be the way to go. Adding a new VPN endpoint and a new L3VPN endpoint seems plausible outcomes for a RESTCONF POST code implementation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel