Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 200-301 Topic 4 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 200-301 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 4
[All 200-301 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

What is represented beginning with line 1 and ending with line 5?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Haha, this is the kind of question that really makes you doubt yourself, isn't it? I was leaning towards C) key, just because the first line looks like a 'key' of sorts. But I could be way off base.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
2 hours ago
I don't know, you all seem pretty confident, but I'm still not sure. The square brackets are throwing me off, and I could see arguments for both array and object. I'm gonna go with D) array, just to be different.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
24 hours ago
I was also considering D) array, but the curly braces throw me off a bit. Usually arrays use square brackets. Maybe it's a hybrid of some sort? Either way, I'm not super confident in my answer.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
2 days ago
I'm with Lacey on this one. It's gotta be C) key. The format looks like a basic JSON structure, and the question is specifically asking about the lines, not the whole thing. Key makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Gaston
2 days ago
I agree, it does look like an object. But I'm not 100% sure. The fact that it has line numbers makes me think it could also be an array. What do you guys think?
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
3 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. The image looks like some kind of JSON or data structure, but I'm not sure what exactly it's representing. I'm leaning towards B) object, since it has the curly braces and seems to be a collection of key-value pairs.
upvoted 0 times
Lacey
3 days ago
You guys are overthinking this! It's clearly a key-value pair, so the answer has to be C) key. The question is asking what's represented from line 1 to line 5, and that's just a simple key, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Leonard
4 days ago
Hah, I'm already sweating just looking at this question. If I had to guess, I'd say it's representing an array, since those square brackets are a dead giveaway. But I'm not 100% confident, to be honest.
upvoted 0 times
Doretha
6 days ago
I agree, this is a bit of a head-scratcher. I was also thinking B) object, but then I noticed those square brackets, which makes me wonder if it could be an array. I'm torn between B) and D).
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
8 days ago
This is a tricky question! At first glance, it looks like it's asking about something in a JSON or XML format, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm leaning towards B) object, since the format seems to resemble a basic object structure with key-value pairs, but I could be wrong.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel