Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 200-201 Topic 2 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 200-201 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 2
[All 200-201 Questions]

What does the Zero Trust security model signify?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carri
8 hours ago
Right on, and I think option C really captures the essence of it. This model is all about the principle of least privilege, where users only get the minimum access they need to do their jobs. That way, even if something goes wrong, the damage is limited.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
1 days ago
Haha, I wonder if the exam creators are trying to trick us with these options. They all sound kind of similar, but I think C is the most comprehensive answer.
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
1 days ago
Exactly! The way I see it, Zero Trust is about verifying and validating access at every step, regardless of who or what is trying to get in. No more automatically granting privileges just because someone is on your network.
upvoted 0 times
An
2 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Option D also sounds plausible to me. Denying access unless explicitly granted seems like a core principle of Zero Trust.
upvoted 0 times
Mindy
2 days ago
Alright, let's take a look at this Zero Trust security model question. From what I understand, it's all about not blindly trusting anyone or anything, even if they're inside your network. That makes a lot of sense in today's world of cyber threats.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
3 days ago
Yeah, that's my understanding too. I'd go with option C, as it seems to capture the essence of Zero Trust the best.
upvoted 0 times
Twanna
5 days ago
I agree, it's a bit confusing. But I think the key is that Zero Trust means we shouldn't automatically trust anyone, whether they're inside or outside the network. We need to verify everyone's identity and grant them the minimum access they need.
upvoted 0 times
Phil
7 days ago
Wow, this Zero Trust question looks quite tricky. I'm not sure if I fully understand the concept yet. What do you all think about it?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel