Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 100-890 Topic 1 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 100-890 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 1
[All 100-890 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Which component can be found in the Cisco Webex Room 70D system left screen? Host CPU Screen control unit POU Codec?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roslyn
20 days ago
You guys are overthinking this. It's got to be the PDU, right? I mean, the power distribution unit is essential for keeping the whole thing running. That's my vote - C) PDU.
upvoted 0 times
Cory
21 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. The codec makes sense, but what about the host CPU? That's usually a critical component in these kinds of systems. I'm leaning more towards A) Host CPU.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
3 days ago
True, all components have their own significance in the system.
upvoted 0 times
Marsha
4 days ago
But don't forget about the screen control unit, it plays a key role in managing the display.
upvoted 0 times
Rasheeda
5 days ago
I agree, having a powerful host CPU can improve overall performance.
upvoted 0 times
Hollis
6 days ago
Maybe both the host CPU and the codec are crucial for different functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Sonia
7 days ago
The codec is important too, it handles the video and audio encoding/decoding.
upvoted 0 times
Stephaine
8 days ago
I think the host CPU is essential for the system to function properly.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
22 days ago
I'm not too sure about that. The screen control unit is important, but I wonder if it might be the codec instead. The codec is responsible for encoding and decoding the video signals, which seems like it could be a key part of this system. I'm going to go with D) Codec.
upvoted 0 times
Gracie
23 days ago
This is a tricky one. The Cisco Webex Room 70D system has quite a few components, and it's not always easy to identify them just from a diagram. I'm thinking the answer might be B) Screen control unit, since that seems to be a key component for controlling the display.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel