Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 010-151 Topic 7 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 010-151 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 7
[All 010-151 Questions]

With which data center type can a company lease the equipment and infrastructure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lauran
7 days ago
You guys are spot on. Colocation is definitely the way to go if you want to lease the equipment and infrastructure. Although, I'm curious to see if anyone tries to argue for the 'green technology data center' option. That one seems a bit out of left field.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
8 days ago
I was thinking the same thing. Managed services data centers are more about outsourcing the entire IT infrastructure, not just the physical space. Enterprise and green data centers are usually owned and operated by the company itself.
upvoted 0 times
Michel
9 days ago
Yeah, I agree with Jaclyn. Colocation data centers allow companies to rent the physical space, power, and cooling, while they can bring their own servers and network equipment. Seems like the perfect fit for this question.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
10 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I think the answer is B) Colocation data center. With a colocation data center, the company can lease the equipment and infrastructure from the service provider, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel