Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 010-151 Topic 6 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 010-151 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 6
[All 010-151 Questions]

Which NX-OS command is used to display the boot variable configuration?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cyndy
14 hours ago
Yeah, 'open boot' is just silly. The real options are C) show config and D) show boot. I'm still deciding between those two.
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
15 hours ago
Haha, 'open boot'? What is this, Windows? I think we can safely eliminate that one.
upvoted 0 times
Marsha
2 days ago
Okay, let's go through this step-by-step. The question is asking for the NX-OS command, so that rules out 'open boot' and 'display boot' since they're not NX-OS specific.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
3 days ago
Haha, 'open boot'? Who would use that? Sounds like a made-up option to me. Definitely not the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Vanda
3 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. I'm pretty sure it's 'show boot' but I want to double-check my notes just to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Kenia
4 days ago
Wait, isn't there also a 'display boot' command? I feel like I've used that one before too.
upvoted 0 times
Karon
4 days ago
Yeah, 'show boot' makes the most sense. That's the command I use to check the boot variable configuration on my NX-OS devices.
upvoted 0 times
Cary
5 days ago
Nah, C) show config is for the overall configuration, not specifically the boot variables. I'm leaning towards D) show boot.
upvoted 0 times
William
7 days ago
Really? I thought it was C) show config. That's where I've seen boot variable information before.
upvoted 0 times
Genevive
8 days ago
I've seen this command before in the NX-OS documentation, so I'm pretty confident the answer is D) show boot.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel