Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 010-151 Topic 11 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 010-151 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 11
[All 010-151 Questions]

Which two firmware components does the Host Upgrade Utility upgrade? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annmarie
22 days ago
Exactly! The Cisco UCS Infrastructure software and Cisco UCS Manager are more high-level components that wouldn't be directly upgraded by the Host Upgrade Utility. E) System BIOS is also not included, as that's typically upgraded separately.
upvoted 0 times
Burma
9 days ago
D) CIMC
upvoted 0 times
Ashlee
10 days ago
A) Fabric Interconnect firmware
upvoted 0 times
Brynn
23 days ago
Yeah, those sound right. I was a bit confused about B) Cisco UCS Infrastructure software and C) Cisco UCS Manager, but I think those are actually separate components that get upgraded through different means, not the Host Upgrade Utility.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
24 days ago
I agree with you on A and D. The Fabric Interconnect firmware is a core component that needs to be kept up-to-date, and the CIMC (Cisco Integrated Management Controller) firmware is also crucial for managing the UCS servers.
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
25 days ago
Hmm, let's see. The Host Upgrade Utility is used to upgrade firmware components in a Cisco UCS environment. I think the two correct options here are A) Fabric Interconnect firmware and D) CIMC.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel