Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Cisco Exam 010-151 Topic 10 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Cisco's 010-151 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 10
[All 010-151 Questions]

Which two external features are in the Cisco UCS C125 M5 Compute Node? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pok
4 days ago
Ah, the Cisco UCS C125 M5 Compute Node, the Ferrari of the data center world! Okay, let's see here... The PCIe Risers (A) and the USB 3.0 port (B) are the two external features we're looking for. The Supercap unit (C) and SD card slots (D) are internal, and the SAS/SATA drives (E) are, well, drives. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Tanesha
5 days ago
This question is a bit of a tricky one, I have to say. But based on my understanding, the two external features are the PCIe Risers (A) and the USB 3.0 port (B). The other options are all internal components. Although, I have to admit, I'm a bit worried about the Supercap unit (C) - it sounds like it could be external, but I'm pretty sure it's not.
upvoted 0 times
Inocencia
6 days ago
You know, I'm pretty confident that the PCIe Risers (A) and the USB 3.0 port (B) are the two correct external features. The Supercap unit (C) is for backup power, and the SD card slots (D) are internal. As for the SAS/SATA drives (E), those are definitely internal storage components.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
7 days ago
Hmm, the Cisco UCS C125 M5 Compute Node, eh? I've been studying up on this baby, and I think the external features we're looking for here are the PCIe Risers (A) and the USB 3.0 port (B). The Supercap unit (C) and SD card slots (D) are internal features, and the SAS/SATA drives (E) are obviously internal storage.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel