Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-836 Topic 1 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-836 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 1
[All 156-836 Questions]

What is one benefit of a Dual MHO environment?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

One of the benefits of a Dual MHO environment is that it can provide both scalability and redundancy to the Maestro system. Scalability means that the system can handle more traffic and SGMs as the demand grows, and redundancy means that the system can survive the failure of one or more components without losing functionality or performance. Dual MHOs can achieve these benefits by distributing the load and the management tasks among two orchestrators, and by providing backup and failover mechanisms for each other.

Reference

* Maestro Expert (CCME) Course - Check Point Software, page 251

* CheckPoint Certified Maestro Expert (CCME) - Skillzcafe, page 22

* Check Point Certified Maestro Expert (CCME) R81.X, page 23

Contribute your Thoughts:

Carlton
11 days ago
I think Dual MHOs allow better synchronization to occur between SGMs, which is really important.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
12 days ago
I believe Dual MHOs also provide redundancy to the Maestro environment by increasing throughput.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
14 days ago
I agree with Justine, having Dual MHOs can definitely help with scalability and redundancy.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
21 days ago
I think one benefit of a Dual MHO environment is increased scalability and redundancy.
upvoted 0 times
Melynda
23 days ago
User 6: Agreed, having Dual MHOs can really improve the overall performance and reliability of the system.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
26 days ago
User 5: I think having increased scalability and redundancy is crucial for a stable network environment.
upvoted 0 times
Lottie
1 months ago
User 4: D) Dual MHOs can be used to achieve increased scalability and redundancy.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
1 months ago
User 3: B) Dual MHOs allow better synchronization to occur between SGMs.
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
2 months ago
User 2: A) Dual MHOs provide redundancy to the Maestro environment by increasing throughput by at least 50 percent.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
2 months ago
User 1: What is one benefit of a Dual MHO environment?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel