Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

CheckPoint Exam 156-585 Topic 5 Question 55 Discussion

Actual exam question for CheckPoint's 156-585 exam
Question #: 55
Topic #: 5
[All 156-585 Questions]

What table does command ''fwaccel conns'' pull information from?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alexis
5 hours ago
Guys, come on, let's think this through logically. 'fwaccel' is probably an abbreviation for 'firewall acceleration' or something like that. So the table is most likely related to firewall connections. I'm going with option A, 'fwxl_conns'.
upvoted 0 times
Lorita
2 days ago
I'm going with B, 'SecureXLCon'. It just has that ring of authenticity to it, you know? Plus, it sounds like the kind of thing a security product would use.
upvoted 0 times
Yan
3 days ago
You know, I bet the answer is actually C, 'cphwd_db'. That sounds like the kind of cryptic database name they'd throw in there to confuse us.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
4 days ago
Hmm, let me think about this. 'fwaccel' sounds like it might be related to a firewall or security appliance, and 'conns' probably means connections or something similar. So my guess would be option D, 'sxl_connections'.
upvoted 0 times
Yun
6 days ago
Seriously, they're really trying to trip us up with this one. I bet it's some esoteric database table that only the developers know about.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
8 days ago
Okay, this question is giving me a headache already. What kind of obscure command is 'fwaccel conns'? I've never even heard of that before.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel