Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-556 Topic 4 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-556 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 4
[All 250-556 Questions]

When does the ProxySG establish an Schannel? (Choose the best answer.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Regenia
12 days ago
Haha, leave it to Benton to come up with the simplest explanation. But you know, I'm not so sure. I feel like I need to go back and review the Schannel process again before I can confidently choose an answer.
upvoted 0 times
Benton
14 days ago
You guys are really overthinking this, aren't you? It's clearly option A. The ProxySG establishes an Schannel when the client sends an NTLM type 2 message. That's the whole point of the Schannel, right?
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
15 days ago
Nah, I don't think that's right. If the client request fails IWA authentication, the ProxySG would need to establish an Schannel to handle the fallback authentication process. So, I'm leaning towards option C.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
16 days ago
Wait, I'm not so sure about that. Didn't we learn that the ProxySG establishes an Schannel when a client request is first received? I think option B might be the correct answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
18 days ago
I agree, option D seems like the most likely answer. The ProxySG needs to establish an Schannel to handle the NTLM type 3 message, which contains the client's authentication credentials.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
20 days ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not entirely sure about the correct answer, but I think it might be option D. The ProxySG should establish an Schannel when the client sends an NTLM type 3 message, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel