Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-447 Topic 5 Question 72 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-447 exam
Question #: 72
Topic #: 5
[All 250-447 Questions]

Which ITMS 8.1 feature allows an admin to graphically display the relationship between assets and configuration items in order to provide visibility into IT assets in a single view?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dorethea
11 days ago
Haha, yeah, the wording is a bit wonky. Maybe the exam writers are just trying to trip us up. 'Resource Audit Diagram' - is that even a real thing? Sounds like something you'd find in a fantasy RPG, not an IT management system!
upvoted 0 times
Leeann
14 days ago
Yep, I'm on the same page as you all. C is the way to go. Though I do have to wonder, who comes up with these exam questions? 'Resource Association Diagram' - really? Couldn't they have used some more common terminology?
upvoted 0 times
Edda
15 days ago
I'm pretty confident C is the right answer. The 'Resource Association Diagram' feature sounds exactly like what the question is describing - a way to visually display the relationships between assets and configuration items.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
16 days ago
I'm not too familiar with ITMS 8.1, but the question does seem clear enough. Out of the options, C makes the most sense to me as well. Anyone else have any insights?
upvoted 0 times
Ines
18 days ago
I agree, the key is figuring out which feature provides a graphical view of asset associations. B and C both seem plausible, but I'm leaning more towards C since 'Resource Association Diagram' sounds more like what they're asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
19 days ago
Hmm, this question seems pretty straightforward. I'm guessing the answer is either B or C, since those sound like they could involve visualizing asset relationships.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel