Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-445 Topic 1 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-445 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 1
[All 250-445 Questions]

Which scanning technology will create an Advanced Threat Incident within ClientNet?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lavonna
12 days ago
Don't worry, we're all in this together. Maybe we should take a step back and think about the context of the question. What kind of network or system is 'ClientNet'? That might give us a clue.
upvoted 0 times
Sophia
14 days ago
Hold on, what's an 'Advanced Threat Incident' anyway? Is that like a super-sophisticated cyberattack or something? I'm starting to feel a bit out of my depth here.
upvoted 0 times
Marge
15 days ago
Ooh, I've heard of 'Malware Signatures' before! That's where the security software looks for known patterns or signatures of malicious code, right? Sounds like it could be the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Chanel
16 days ago
I don't know, guys. 'Data Protection' seems a bit too broad and generic. Shouldn't the answer be something more specific to the threat detection technology?
upvoted 0 times
Ena
18 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Those options sound more like personality traits than actual security measures. I'm leaning towards 'Malware Signatures' or 'Data Protection' as the more likely answers.
upvoted 0 times
Andra
20 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. It seems like they're trying to catch us out with some technical jargon. I'm not sure 'Cynic' or 'Skeptic' are even real scanning technologies.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel