Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Broadcom Exam 250-428 Topic 3 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Broadcom's 250-428 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 3
[All 250-428 Questions]

You have just started a relayout operation in a live test environment, and you want to limit the impact of your work on concurrent testing activities. You also want to accommodate the need to constrain a relayout job's performance impact on concurrent activities.

What would you do to perform this task?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Letha
11 days ago
You know, this question reminds me of that time I accidentally ran a relayout operation in production and took down the entire system. Good times, good times.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
13 days ago
I don't know, the 'set nice' option seems like it could be a good compromise. It would allow the VxVM task to run, but with a lower priority than other tasks.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not convinced. What about the 'set slow' option? That might be a more straightforward way to throttle the VxVM task.
upvoted 0 times
Kristal
15 days ago
I'm not sure about that. The 'set iowait' option might be a better choice, as it would allow us to control the amount of time the VxVM task waits for I/O operations to complete.
upvoted 0 times
Linn
17 days ago
I think the 'set iodelay' option of vxtask sounds like the best approach. It would allow us to throttle the VxVM task and reduce its impact on other activities.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
19 days ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky question. We need to find a way to limit the impact of the relayout operation on concurrent testing activities, while still accommodating the need to constrain the performance impact on those activities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel